Interregional public organization "United Association of Honored Physicians, Honored Workers of Science and Healthcare Professionals", the Russian Federation.
In 2011, a group of distinguished doctors and representatives of scientific and healthcare community, NGOs, media, human rights organizations, came together to implement various socially important programs and projects.
The co-initiators of the creation of such association, along with the leadership of these organizations, representatives of science and healthcare, were well-known political and public figures, senators of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, deputies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
The main goals of the United Association are (an extract):
Interregional public organization "Association of Managers of Healthcare Institutions", Russian Federation.
- Assisting in the development of healthcare and medicine in the Russian Federation through the analysis, promotion and implementation of new, progressive and innovative programs, projects, technologies and developments in the field of healthcare and medicine in the Russian regions, as well as through the use of the experience and achievements of the honored persons in science and healthcare, etc.;
- Implementation and coordination of activities on preservation of health of each person and the population of the Russian Federation in general, as one of the fundamental values of the state.
Is included in the Association of organizations engaged in activities under the auspices of the Council for the preservation of the natural heritage of the nation at the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and the Interregional public organization "the Natural heritage of the nation."
"Association of Managers of Healthcare Institutions“ was created at the initiative of some heads of medical organizations, honored leaders in medicine, science and healthcare, members of Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation..
The main goals of the Association are (an extract):
Autonomous nonprofit organization "National Expert Center to Assess Food Quality, Efficiency and Quality of Goods and Services, Certifications and Environmental Safety of Production Facilities, Technologies and Territories”
(ANO "National Expert Centre"), the Russian Federation.
- Association of heads of health institutions to promote the development of healthcare and medicine through the analysis, promotion and implementation of new, progressive and innovative programs, projects, technologies and developments in the field of healthcare and medicine on the territory of Russian regions by using the experience of leaders of health care institutions;
- Uniting the efforts and capacities of individuals and legal entities, coordination of best practices and technologies exchange to effective high quality solution to protect the health of the population of the Russian regions, formation of healthy lifestyle, development of healthcare and medicine in our country.
The goal and, subject of activities:
The main objective of ANO "National Expert Centre" activities is to provide expert services to assess the quality of food, quality of goods and services, environmental safety industries, technologies and territories.
As a part of the "National Expert Centre" functions an International expert and information center on environment and human health. ANO "National Expert Centre" – the founder of the program «Independent Expertise and Information in the field of ecology and protection of human health" and implemented in its framework the project "World Book Health".
The subject of ANO "National Expert Centre" is (an extract):
- Development of scientific and methodological support of expertise investigations, the expert studies and assessments;
- Production of all types of examinations, conducting of expert studies and assessments, as well as certification as assigned (ordered) by individuals and legal entities;
Support of training and advanced training of specialists in the fields of expertise, expert research and evaluation.